A Microfiber organizer handbag is a great way to keep everything you need in its place and easy to find.
Keeping Everything Organized
Sometimes, you need to put small things in your handbag. Whether it's a small tube of lip-gloss or a pair of earrings you decided to take off in the middle of the day, a microfiber organizer handbag prevents these smaller items from being lost in the bottomless pit of your handbag. Though most ladies try to keep their handbags pretty neat most the time, at some point or another, everyone's purse turns into a sea of old receipts, pens that don't work, handfuls of change and grocery lists from a month ago. Keeping your handbag neat when you're a mom, well, that's next to an impossible feat because every small child that can walk will give Mom little treasures they find on any given outing. You name it, plastic bag twist-ties, fallen leaves…rocks. If it catches the kid's eye, you better believe that she is going to hand it to you for safekeeping.
Everything in Its Place
A Microfiber organizer handbag contains various, separate pockets that keep everything in its place. Here's the general construction:
- Small front pocket - Perfect for holding your cell phone. Anyone that carries a purse has fallen victim to the ringing cell phone they can't seem to find amongst all those receipts, kids treasures and pens that don't work.
- Zippered center pockets - These pockets are larger and fit things like wallets and keys comfortably. The number of pockets varies, but generally an organizer handbag has at least two.
- Card holders - Many organizer handbags come with a zippered card holder that holds up to eight credit cards and a slot for your driver's license or I.D. card.
A Quick Note About Microfiber
Here are some quick pros and cons about microfiber:
- Durable - A microfiber handbag will outlast many leather or suede handbags.
- Easy to clean - If something gets spilled on your microfiber purse, it's easy to clean up.
- Soft - The material itself is super soft to the touch.
- Washable - If for some reason your microfiber handbag gets stained with, say, grape juice or wine, you can empty it and wash it.
- Flammable - Microfiber is made from polyester and nylon, both of which are constructed out of polypropylene and are petroleum byproducts. This doesn't mean your handbag is going to spontaneously burst into flames, it just means that it catches fire faster than other materials.
- Not biodegradable - Since it's a synthetic fiber, it will not biodegrade.
- Attracts cat hair and fine dog hair - An unfortunate but true fact, your microfiber purse will attract and hold cat hair and fine (or downy) dog hair.
Where to Find Microfiber Organizer Handbags
Sure, you can go to your local department store and search the handbag racks for the perfect microfiber handbag, but searching online makes the process a lot easier. Here are a few places to look:
- Newchic - This store offers a microfiber multifunction crossbody bag that has a compartment for just about anything you need to carry with you.
- Collections, etc. - Sold via Google Shopping, this attractive microfiber bag has a total of six zippered compartments plus a matching coin purse.
- Amazon.com - Has a decent selection of these handbags, also in a couple of different colors.
Making Life A Little Bit Easier
Okay, maybe that's a bit of an over-exaggeration, but when everyone's lives keep getting busier and busier and we spend more and more time on the go, it's nice to know that when your cell phone is ringing, you can reach into your organizer bag and pull it right out. When that handbag is made of microfiber, well, then you don't ever have to fret about little spills and stains because they'll clean right up.